Monday, March 26, 2007

WOOHOO! LITR over!

So I finished my LITR course and now I'm in Environmental Psychology, something I didn't choose and wouldn't have had I been given the choice, but my advisor chose this one instead of one of the PSYC classes that is actually required for my degree. And because I am taking it now and not in a few months I cannot do the "real world" assignments that she has set up for us because her "real world" and my "real world" are two completely different worlds.

Now we're down to 11 more Sundays. Nuncio wasn't there yesterday so it's only 11 more Sundays with him!

Everything is falling into place with our move. The current family that's in the house we've been assigned has a nanny who they think is great. We've asked to hire her and they've said yes, but I haven't heard anything new. She was supposed to get our email address. My old job is currently open and I asked HR and they say that I can apply even though I am not there. And I don't have to fill out the application! Yes!

Two of three boys woke up at 5 this morning. Toby and Blaise are still sick (see my things I won't miss about Ghana). After a week of them being sick we started treating the symptoms and now after 2 weeks, I don't know what we'll be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).