Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New everything...except house

I got a new haircut and color and I am proud of myself because I spoke Polish ONLY and I still got the cut I wanted. The color was a bit off, but it's not that big of a deal because it's not iridescent red like it looked in the salon. Now it's like a burgundy color, which I can live with.

New camera too, which is the only reason there is a pic in this blog. It appears to be fine for now. Ask me in a year. I will NEVER again buy a Sony though. This one's a Canon.

I do think that if we are forced to stay in the hotel past next Tuesday, I WILL kill someone:)....it's getting to be a bit much even with Iza coming every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoon while I go to language class. It's too much to have so many people in just two small hotel rooms, even though we are not here most of the time. The boys are going COMPLETELY insane...it's not because they're boys...it's because they have cabin fever like the rest of us. And the last few days have been rainy so it's been too awful to go outside.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).