Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm Batman!

On All Saint's Day (November 1st), we got up and got dressed and went to church. After church, we headed to the zoo and walked around for about 2 hours (tip - All Saint's Day is a fabulous day to go to the zoo in Poland. There are NO PEOPLE and it's half price!).

After that we went to lunch at our favorite little pizza place. Then, at dark, Dylan and I headed to the cemetery closest to our house to check out the beautiful candlelight (you can see the photos here).

We came home, watched a movie for my film class, and then I got ready to go to bed. I pulled off my sweater and...Batman's cape was attached.


My little Batman. Do you just love his costume? It's pajamas with a belt, that I MADE, and black underwear.


I yelled at my family "HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN WEARING A CAPE?"

No one could answer. They were all laughing too hard.

For all I know, the whole flipping day I was wearing a cape.

That's why we have family.

7 comments:

  1. Awww Kylie! I had suspected you were a superhero...and this just confirms it :-) And you're taking a film class? That sounds so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I'm sure you made a great fashion statement! Such cute pictures and love that one below of you and your hubby too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read this, I knew that something was awry. It all sounded to perfect! Pretty funny. Can't believe the family didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it could have been worse I guess. At least you had a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, at least you didn't respond the way Batman did on my blog today. Coincidental we're speakin' the same words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say you were making a fashion statement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound like the kind of person who could pull it off just right. Did you incidentally save any lives that day?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).