Thursday, January 22, 2009

And He Actually Hasn't Spent That Much Time In Prison

Last week, at breakfast, Pooh and Piglet were talking as usual. Piglet asked Pooh "Would you like a tattoo?" (Read: Would you like me to write all over you with this pen?). Pooh, who hates to have people mark on him and has a severe aversion to even face paint, said "Um, SURE!" So Piglet wrote Mommy on one forearm and drew a picture of me on the other. You know, prison tattoos. I took Pooh to school and his teacher said "Pooh, what do you have on your arm?" So Pooh showed her. She said, "Mommy. Of course. Does he sleep with you?" I said, "No, he sleeps in his own bed in his own room with his brother who can't sleep alone." Pooh doesn't actually love me THAT much.

Stewie does. Stewie loves me so much he tries to impale me with the drumsticks from Rock Band. Often.

That's true love right there.

10 comments:

  1. Why did she ask if he sleeps with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should get a tattoo too. Piglet on one arm, Pooh on the other.a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee! I've heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Perhaps tattooing is the second-sincerest? Great story, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Citizen - Because Poles are weird. Sorry, was that not PC?

    They are though.

    Braja - Yeah, they're sweet sometimes.

    Mo - I don't have enough arms:).

    M - Thanks:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "Stewie loves me so much he tries to impale me with the drumsticks from Rock Band". It reminds me of Charlie as he impales me often too. He also likes to poke me in the belly button when he is snuggling with me.

    Very cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Future career as a biker?

    Already has the ink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with citizen of the world--that seems like a weird transition. "Does she sleep with you?" Maybe she was watching John Waters or something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my daughter is so tactile she will draw all over HERSELF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say, I was with Citizen--thinking, "Why does an inked on 'Mommy' tattoo make her think the kid sleeps with his mom?"

    Poles are totally weird. Don't even get me started on Estonians.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).