Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pimpin'

My husband has started his own blog and because he keeps badgering me I love him so much, I’ll pimp it out here (particularly because he’s planning to release it to the entire expat community and then Pirkirls might start showing up here if they see my link, something I don’t need to happen because then what would I have for blog fodder?).

You can find him at The Thrifty Expat: A blog about saving money while overseas. It’s actually incredibly boring all about money going to kill my marriage more interesting than the title implies.

And this is post one of two today, so check back later 'cause I need your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).