Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Blustery Day

Yes, Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorite Disney films:). And no, I normally don't blog on Sundays because they are a ridiculously busy day...but today was unexpectedly freed up - keep reading.

So you know those days when your 5 year old draws on the wall, your husband feeds the 3 and 1 year old spaghetti without first removing their clothes (and then doesn't bother to clean their hands and faces when they get down from the table - see evidence), and you feel like all you do with your life is change poopy diapers, wash clothes and clean crayon off the wall? Yeah, that's today.

The swimming pool was cancelled due to the aforementioned drawing on the wall (something that I thought a 5 year old would have grown out of, but apparently hasn't yet). Seth has cleaned the wall probably 5 times this week and continues to draw on it - and for some reason we can't get all of the marks off no matter what. So no swimming today, to which there was a downpour of tears and lots of stomping around.

And that spaghetti mess? Yeah, that's what I'll be working on when I finish this particular post, after I change the poopy diaper, check on the spaghetti covered lunch clothes in the washer and get Seth working on erasing the most recent wall mural.

Hope your day is better!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your day got better..but I understand days like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try mr clean magic eraser if you have those there...if not give me your address and I'll send you a few...with 4 kids you really need to have some of those around...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).