Thursday, January 17, 2008

100th post!

Woohoo! Go me!

Anyway, I'll be short today as I am short on time. Today I had lunch with two lovely friends of mine that I hadn't seen since back in September. The horrible thing is that they live one and two streets over from me and one of them doesn't work outside the home.

And because I was thinking about the last time I saw them, I scrapped this LO which is a make up for Day 2 of the LOAD challenge:

There's more of a story to this one. Over my trip to the States my sister in law gave me a CD with all the photos she and her father had taken of my BIL's wedding. She also included some of the wedding photographers photos. But it was the one in the right hand corner on the first page that was taken by my SIL (where they look like they're just about to kiss) that inspired this LO. That photo just HAD to be scrapped. She captured the moment perfectly.

My SIL is a great photographer (she should be a scrapbooker too, but sadly I was unable to get her addicted;).

Then there was this one which is my day 17 of the LOAD challenge:

Both these LO's were designed by Tricia Morris and scraplifted from The Scrapbook Lounge.

And as always, my pages are actually quite straight...I just get lazy and don't want to scan and rescan to get it perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).