Sunday, January 20, 2008

30 minute Thursday.

Yeah, the only reason I'm taking time to post tonight is to post my 30 minute Thursday and Day 4 make up of the LOAD challenge. I have a second sick kid (all last week the littlest one was out, now the 3rd one is out) and LOTS of stuff to do. Just needed to post this one.

Jen's challenge (she's taking over for Lain this month) was to use several patterned papers on a page, and because I scrapped my scrap space, I wanted to use as many different ones as possible to draw on that idea.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout. I love all the patterned papers and I love your topic - Creative Mess!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).