So here's Days 11, 12, & 13 of the L.O.A.D challenge:
Still working on the Disney Cruise, still lots of pictures to go on this one.
So Amy tagged me (again;) and now I'm behind on three things. But that's okay, 'cause it's all good blog fodder.
For now, I'll just do the 7 random things. And tomorrow (haha) I will get to the books:).
- I was born in Sydney, Australia to an Australian mother and an American father. We moved to Houston when I was about 9 months old. I grew up in Houston and moved from there when I was 21.
- My mom died of breast cancer when I was 16. She suffered for several years and I am terrified that I will get it and leave my own children. It sucked growing up without a mom, and my sister had a lot less time with her than I did.
- I've lived in 5 different countries: the United States, Germany, Syria, Poland, and Ghana (I don't count Australia because I don't remember it). The closest I have felt to any of them being home is Germany, which is odd, but I've taken something from every place I have lived. Ghana had the most impact on me, for good and bad, and I've taken their beautiful bright colors with me.
- I love all of Brad Paisley's music. I have not heard one song of his that wasn't worth listening to over and over and over (except Whiskey Lullaby, which I can't stand for some reason).
- My kids are all named after saints. Only my middle two have Old Testament names (but they also have saints' names).
- I met my husband in 7th grade...we dated in high school and eventually married when we were 20.
- Of the 13 years that I've been following my husband around in the Army, we've lived on a military base only 4 of those and that was only the first 3 years and then one year in the middle. I miss it greatly, but wouldn't trade the way I live now for anything.