Monday, January 21, 2008

More LOAD and some BNL

More LOAD layouts. This is day 19 and day 20. I finally figured out how to put my 2 page layouts together...I know, it was a big "DUH!" when I figured it out. I didn't have time to do two LOs on Saturday so I only finished "Pirates". That one was interesting because as I was putting it together I REALLY didn't like it, but then when it all came together, I thought it looked pretty good. Usually I like them or don't like them as I'm doing them and they stay in that arena when they are finished.

"Christmas Pics" is inspired by the Barenaked Ladies song of the same name. "Hold still...wait for the click...you're in this year's Christmas pics." The song just cracks me up. If you've never listened to Barenaked for the Holidays, you should. There are some REALLY funny songs on there. And my middle son LOVES their version of Jingle Bells so much that
  1. we still listen to it just about everyday in January.
  2. It's hit 59 times played on iTunes for us. Which is #2 song in times played, the #1 song is Rehab by Amy Winehouse and that only has 68 times played.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).