Monday, January 14, 2008

Tagged again:)

No, it's not new...because I mentioned it in my last post (which I think of as yesterday, but was actually today-yeah, I'm pretty tired now that you mention it). Amy tagged me with books.

*1. One book that changed my life: I'm going with an old standby here, The Bible. Everytime I read it it makes more sense to me than the last time...not to insinuate that I have read the whole Bible, because I haven't, but when I pick it up I get the whole idea of life.

*2. One book that you have read more than once: I haven't read a book more than once since I was in high school - except maybe The Action Heroine's Handbook. Now I know how to give birth to a baby if I am alone:).

*3. One book that you want on a desert island: Yeah, I have to agree with Amy: Raft building for dummies?

*4. One book that made me laugh: That would have to be the Action Heroine's Handbook again. It's too funny and the whole time you're thinking, "Well that's a darned good idea!"

*5. One book that made me cry: White Oleander by Janet Fitch. I was so absorbed in the story of this poor girl and her life in foster care. It made me want to go and adopt all the children of the world.

*6. One book I wish had been written: The Idiot's Guide to Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences - I've not really checked this out, it could be out there.

*7. One book I wish had not been written: I don't know of any. Every book I have picked up has been good in some way. I LOVE to read, but my time is limited so if it's dull it's gone in the first chapter.

*8. One book I am currently reading
: Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences. Yes, it's boring, but until it's finished I have no time for other books.

*9. One book I've been meaning to read: A Thousand Splendid Suns. I actually started it, but I lost it in my travels over Christmas time.

So there we are today. And now I'm caught up! YAY!

Here's day 14 of the LOAD challenge:

I'm thinking I'll have to scrap some other photos 'cause I'm actually getting bored with the cruise ones...sad, I know.

3 comments:

  1. I want to read 1000 Splendid Suns too...I have this huge list of books I want to read and I swear it grows like every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela is getting so TALL!!! I want to know who really wnated their photo taken with all the fairy tale beauties????

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).