Thursday, January 24, 2008

SALE!

Just a quick note to say that Addicted to Scrapbooking is having their progressive sale right now. Today is 30 % off and it will go on until January 29th when all the sale items will be 70% off. I usually wind up having two shipments from them during these sales, as I buy what I desperately want right now (today it was stickers with my name! I've never found stickers with my name!) and leave everything else that I would kind of like until the last day. That way if it sells out I'm not devastated, but I get a pretty good deal on whatever is left.

Scroll down to get more on today and watch a fun video;).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip about this...bummer for me great sales always come around when I have no extra cash! Murphy's Law I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).