Saturday, January 26, 2008

Some LOAD LOs

Sorry that I have been gone. I've been pretty down and I don't like to blog when I'm down 'cause I'm not very interesting. I don't like sounding like a whiny blogger.

But, because I have little time, I will just post my LOAD layouts from the past few days. I'll probably be back on Monday.

This one is one of my favorites. It's such a mundane subject, but that day I was just so frustrated about it, I scrapped it:

Then these are my kids' school book pages. I'm figuring out my lettering problems. For my daughter's 3rd and 4th grade pages, I took my Target $1 section letters (that I can't get to stick without glue dots) and heat embossed them with silver and red. I LOVED the way they turned out, so now my only problem is how do I get more letters???

My son's preschool page is a work in progress as he hasn't completed preschool yet:). So that's why it's so bare.
But with these pages, I have caught up in the challenge AND caught up in my kids' books. So win-win!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love the letters! Nice touch... and I looked - our Suuuper Target doesn't have them. Too bad.

    Hey, I have a blogger question for you - is there a way to reply to comments posted on your blog? For example, you posted on mine (thanks!) but I can't reply unless I post again on my own blog or post on yours. There has to be a way! Do you know?...
    Have a great weekend...or day...whatever is left of it for you over there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! and I know what you mean about those target letters I can't get them to stick either!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).