Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thoughts on Week 3

This is the beginning of week 3 of the experiment. Saying it that way makes me feel better than saying "it's been 2 weeks". The beginning of week 3 insinuates that there are only 3 more weeks left (not that I'm counting, but it's exactly 742 hours, 29 minutes and 14 seconds until April 11 at 3 PM). So these are some random thoughts about the experiment.

- We're almost out of iced tea blend tea bags from the States. I fed my family "baby" tea last night (tea that's for babies not tea made from babies. Wouldn't that really be like bathwater?).

- It was a sad day the day we opened our last jar of Jif Peanut Butter. I think I will cry when it is all finished. On the plus side, I've taught the children to make peanut butter from actual peanuts. It's like we're pioneers!

- If I could buy one thing from the store that was not "essential" it would be woda gazowana (water with gas). I love the stuff. I live on the stuff. Distiller water is making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry.

And those are some of my random thoughts. Maybe I should keep them thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. i like these postings about stealing tea from babies and life without jif. it's like drunk posting. but without the booze.

    tea made from babies... you're funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird... why aren't my new postings showing up in your people you stalk list? i've posted since five weeks ago.

    THREE comments! maybe i should just post my blog here in your comments.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you're getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - congrats on the beginning of week 3! I nearly had a breakdown last night when I saw that we were low on Skippy (the preferred PB brand in my house).

    If water with gas can also be called fizzy water, I live on the stuff too! It is so much more fun to drink than plain old water. (If however, it's water mixed with some sort of petroleum product...ick! No thanks.) *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! I love to hear the nice and clever things you have to say.

Anonymous comments will be deleted. Think of this as 1st grade and always put your name on your work:).